- We are busy; or
- You are not our target customer
Friendly reminder that, if you ask a mindless question the answer to which can be easily found on the website, I will mute you.
I'll assume, possibly wrongly, that you are not a serious customer and I strongly suggest that you take the test yourself.
Having been in the business for over 15 years, we can tell serious customers from time wasters by the first few messages.
I welcome specific questions that show that you mean business but not:
- “How do I know you are legit?” (What do you expect me to say to this? Does saying "yes, we are legit" ad nauseam help? Be more specific in your questions and we will be happy to provide evidence for "legitness")
- "I'm skeptical. " (Good for you, take your own test.)
- "Where are you guys based?" (Literally the first thing we address in the FAQ. )
- “How long have you been doing this?” (Literally the first thing we address in the FAQ)
- "Let's do a phone call" (So you need to hear our voice to feel us out. Take your own test, seriously)
- “Let’s do this but can I pay only after the test?” (So you didn't even read the pinned post)
- "This is expensive. Can we do this for $100?" (We are not in the same universe)
- "This sentence on your website has a grammatical error" or other nitpicking behaviors ( me so solly me no speak engrish. Now I'm blocking you. )
- *Showing an overall bad attitude* ( *Instablock* )
- "I have a test tomorrow... " (Preparation takes time. This is not food delivery service.)
These questions or excuses disguised as questions are a surefire way of getting you to the Mute Land.
We are at a stage in our business where, if you show just a little sign of hesitation or skepticism, or are clearly not a match for us, we will show you the door.It's not really the exact questions you ask, but what they reveal about you that counts you out of our potential customer pool.
We don't chase people. If you don't even bother to read the website, you are not motivated enough to qualify as our target customer. Chances are that you will need a lot of energy and time in hand-holding, educating, and reassuring. People like you often demand unfair terms. Conversion time is too long. The ROI is low.
Put yourself in our shoes:
While we are busy serving dozens of easygoing prospects, you pop up in our DMs acting all indignant, talking about how "I'm skeptical" and start interrogating us and asking a thousand questions and demanding to see a lot of "proof" that would require a lot of our energy and time before you might consider ordering.
It's just not practical for us to even reply to you.
Also, from our experience, even if we do reply to you trying to explain why you are not a match for us, you may somehow feel slighted or even triggered and the conversation gets negative vibes, ruining both your day and mine.
Seriously, taking the test yourself is always the safest bet.
Update (September 5, 2022)
You may talk to our past customers now.
We are now utilizing our vast network of past customers to act as "customer advocates" to provide verification and vouch for our services.
However, we can connect you with our past customers only if we deem you worthy of the effort.